More crocheted food ...

faithpa76

Ran across this today ... I think it's neat ... can't remember if this particular one has been posted before. I love the salad!! Click here

Does anyone know the link for the gal who had the food scarves? I got an email with pictures from her today but I can't find the link for her site (and I don't want to click through and open a dozen windows to look at the pictures!!). Never mind, I found it here, looks like she hasn't updated it with the new pictures. Bummer ... there's some cool new stuff!

I had to do a double-take on the big pavlova. :P Thanks, now I'm hungry -- guess I'll opt for a salad :(

What can people not do with crochet??? :think

Ran across this today ... I think it's neat ... can't remember if this particular one has been posted before. I love the salad!! Click here

Does anyone know the link for the gal who had the food scarves? I got an email with pictures from her today but I can't find the link for her site (and I don't want to click through and open a dozen windows to look at the pictures!!). Never mind, I found it here, looks like she hasn't updated it with the new pictures. Bummer ... there's some cool new stuff!

Thanks for posting that! I enjoyed looking and wow never seen anything like that before.....

Archived