Lace & Bobbles Crochetalong

JulieKay

well, looks like we are going to play the waiting game. Today she actually had to go to the simms murphy clinic and they refered her to laboner, in 3 to 4 weeks! This is going to be miserable! They are going to put her to sleep and run some test's , maby then they will figure this out. so until then.....:thair

Thanks for listening....

Oh Shelain, I know this is not easy. Try and hang in there kiddo.

Madelyn

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
well, looks like we are going to play the waiting game. Today she actually had to go to the simms murphy clinic and they refered her to laboner, in 3 to 4 weeks! This is going to be miserable! They are going to put her to sleep and run some test's , maby then they will figure this out. so until then.....:thair

Thanks for listening....

Hang in there and we're there with ya! My Dad is going through all kinds of testing too right now too including a sleep one next week. He's almost 80.

Shelain

I'm sorry to hear of all the stress and waiting your family will be doing. We've gone through some of that ourselves and the waiting is torture . I think once you find out the answers, it's almost easier to deal with. At least you know what you're up against then .

We're all here for you . :manyheart

Thanks for listening....

HUGS - I know the waiting is hard.

Thanks for listening....

So sorry to hear that you have to wait LONGER -- go ahead and :thair here all you want!

But I bet your house will never look better after all the stress-releiving cleaning for the next few weeks!! :lol Hang in there! We're all here for you!!

Didn't get a chance to work on this last night but I brought it with me to work today!!!!

I'm still on row 50.

I'll try to remember to get some pics soon too -- I'm starting to like how the colors are unfolding.

Well, im still on row 48. I had to rip this round soooo many times yesterday. I just couldent keep count. Thanks everyone for putting up with me yesterday, it made me feel soo much better!Now to plug away at my afghan..... I want to get at lest 3 or 4 rows done today. Cant wait to see you rpictures girls!

Good girl Shelain! You keep going! These afghans are going to be gorgeous!

The yarn I was waiting for didn't come yesterday. I know it was shipped last Thursday, so I'm hoping today maybe? Oh my goodness I haven't crocheted on this ghan for 3 days now....I'm going through withdrawals for sure!

Have a great day everyone! :hook

who said fooiteghan? Did I miss something?

on round 51 now.....not to the color change yet, dang it! Only a few more stitches to go though! Oh, and I showed it to my friend at work (the oen I taught last year) and she wants to make one in nuetral browns. :cheer

Hey, I want to know what a footieghan is too.:)

I completed row 56 on the purple/violet last night. I also got some more suede yarn. I think tonight I will work on that one a bit. I'm at the same point on both so I think I'll try and keep it that way.

Madelyn

Hey there everyone....I see things are going pretty good here with the L/B. Mine is going along pretty good. I did have to frog a row but it was only half way so..it wasn't much of a bother ...It's going along slowly but surely. I have to get more of the carrot yarn ...I ran out:angry ...Oh well ..gotta go get some more..:hook

I am sooo giggling here. Footieghan is MY terminology. Not sure what they really call them. It is a lapghan with the footie pocket in it. I'm making 12 inch squares and then will put them all together.

Does that help? :hook

Madelyn - Good idea if you can keep them both going at the same place , that way you won't get mixed up as towhere you are on each !

Keep up the great job, Olga and Nancy -

I guess a footieghan is kinda like a pillowghan only you use it for the opposite end of your body then !

I woke up today with you on my mind

Wondering how many of you are ahead or behind ? :think

Wondering how many are racing ahead

And how many of you have given up instead ? :sigh

Keep working on it ... it's a sight to behold

When you see the afghan begin to unfold ... :rose

The many different patterns are beautiful to see

And when you are finished you can say "This was made by me ! ":knit

You'll be proud as a peacock strutting your stuff

And when you get done, if you haven't had enough ....:sheepjump

There are many other crochetalongs to join,so jump in

Some have already started , but it's never too late to begin ! :hook

Have a great day , ladies... and thanks for all working hard, posting hard and having fun.

You all make this a FUN place to be ! :manyheart

~julie

I love all of your cute poems!!

I've been paying so much attention to this thread and the square swap that I don't even know what else is going on here at C'ville.....but right now I can't afford to know. LOL

Thanks always for your inspiration Julie!

Good morning Cristin -

Yep, I have pretty much given up even reading all the other sections at c-ville. I don't have enough time in the day to keep up with it all, so I mainly read the crochetalongs then that's it ! Glad you liked my poem. I like fiddling around sometimes and adding a little nonsense here and there. It makes it all more fun I think !

have a great day :)

Julie, that is too cute! Thank you! :hug

I, too, have given up the other forums at C'ville. I have my own cross stitch group online and that takes up 90% of my time that I do get online. But, crochet is my first true love and I love doing the CALs with everyone.

:hook

Archived