School Bus Lapghan I made up

Crochet Queen

Yes the bus is my design..... I did Granny squares for the bus then added them all together. Then once it was a complete rectangle I just did granny square stitch all over it to fill.... I dont think u can even see where I put hte squares togehter ... I liked it It made up in about 3 days.

I drive a school bus... I really like school busses... I have a link on my bracelet and I would like to collect them . But my family don't get the hint... Even though I say hey there is a bus at he book store I'd really like to have for Christmas... well I didnt get it and it is gone. Now I cant get it..

My mother would have a fit if she saw it she drives a bus as well and anything dealing with buses she has to have. I am waiting for the day she says make me a school bus afghan. You did an excellent job on it!

I am the same way about Buses. I have been driven for 3 yrs now.. I wantt o try and get a double crochet pattern going instead of the granny squares. I HATE GRANNY SQUARES...........LOL But is the easaiest way to get what you want... so theya re there. The are just boring to do. But then again Ia m doing a double crochet now and it is boring to. I bought some graph paper and I am trying to figure how to use it now. Usually I just draw it out on paper. But I'd like to get more creative..

Archived