LIGHT AND LACY HAT

bythehook

Dot, if you wouldn't mind, would you please also include an http link to your items? For some reason your pix (as well as many others' and I don't really know why but do find some comfort in knowing some other people have had the same problem...:( ) don't show up for me and even if I can see them when I hit the "quote" button they are not clickable. :angry It would be great to be able to easily get to your new patterns; they are so pretty and I have already done up a few that I really love...

Great idea, I hadn't thought about some folks not being able to see the pictures. I'll start adding a link as well. Thanks for telling me. :hug

Here's a link to Light and Lacy Hat

Dot, if you wouldn't mind, would you please also include an http link to your items? For some reason your pix (as well as many others' and I don't really know why but do find some comfort in knowing some other people have had the same problem...:( ) don't show up for me and even if I can see them when I hit the "quote" button they are not clickable. :angry It would be great to be able to easily get to your new patterns; they are so pretty and I have already done up a few that I really love...

Dot,

Have a very Happy, Healthy Holiday and thank you for all your contributions to our crochet repetoire that you have given us all year....:cheer Your generosity is greatly appreciated:clap

Thank you, Jesse. I hope you and your family have a safe and happy holiday. :hug

Dot,

Have a very Happy, Healthy Holiday and thank you for all your contributions to our crochet repetoire that you have given us all year....:cheer Your generosity is greatly appreciated:clap

Thank you, I'm glad you like it enough to want to make it. I hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year too.

OOOOOH!!!! I like that Dot. Time for the scarves to move over, now you've got me into making hats :lol.

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your love ones,

and to each and everyone here at :hookville.

BE SAFE

• 3 weeks later...

Archived