Greetings from the Land of Enchantment!

GinaLaughed

Hello!

I'm Gina from NM. I've been married for 15 years to my college sweetheart. I'm a SAHM of 2 who is trying to work from home (I do websites) but it's difficult with a toddler in the house. He is into everything! My kids are 10 years apart so I do have some help.) I've been designing websites for a while but I'm a blogging newbie and I think I'm totally addicted!)

I'm a newbie crocheter after a long time absence since I was a kid. I used to spend a lot of time at my great aunt's home and she was a crocheter so guess what she had me do??? :) I enjoyed crocheting as I kid, but I never made anything worth using back then. I love crocheting now and I even have a decent yarn stash! :heart

I have so many projects going right now I don't even know where to start! Let's just say I'm backed up and circling because I was not able to finish my Christmas projects. I got the idea to make Christmas gifts way too late.

I've been poking around here and I'm about to go sign up for a few crochet alongs. I've even decided to start one of my own. I've never hosted one before and I'm excited about it! :danc I must admit I started it for purely selfish reasons....I need motivation to crochet my mom some snowflakes for her tree for Christmas.

Anyhow....that's a little bit of me in a nutshell. I'm so happy to have found Crochetville and I look forward to getting to know others who share my newfound addictions! ;)

Gotta run now...my little one is hungry!

Welcome Gina, glad to have you here!

I'm Karen, I live in England because my dh is English but I'm from OK. We have 5 living children and we homeschool.

I hope you enjoy your time here with us!:welcome

Thanks to all of you for welcoming me. I really do love it here! There is soooo much to read! I've been in and out of here trying to read and post but I have a toddler who is quite busy...he keeps me on my toes. :fluffy

Archived