Martha Stewart Coming Home Poncho

I haven't made one yet... but I love the pattern. It's a beautiful poncho. I'm just good at following patterns unless I have someone else here (who is good) show me first.

Last night a made a poncho for my almost 2 year old neice but its a little big. It fits my 3 year old better. I made the pattern up myself. I like it and will probably use the pattern again. It's just simple dc on one row and then dc, ch 1 and skip next st on the next row. It leaves a small square opening. I'll have to take a picture. :)

If any of you have photo's of the ones that you have made, I would love to see them.

I wish I had thought to photograph the Martha Poncho I made for my sister before sending it out...very lovely, and very easy, although I didn't enjoy the fringe so much....it is not that the directions were hard, I just kept forgetting my count while doing the shell portions lol....Since my sister is small I left out the third round of the fringe, but it still looks great...

I'd recommend you try it, it's easy and works up quick with Homespun, I'm making one out of a thinner Olefin chenille right now and that's taking a little more time but is super soft......

Robin

I think many of the members here have made one or two of these. :lol

If you click on the Search button and enter Martha you'll find a ton of them.

Even I made one...

http://zingsthings.blogspot.com/2005/03/i-made-something-for-me.html

Archived