It's so beautiful, I cried just a little

nataleeza

I'm so pleased with my new yarn. It's the 3rd substantial lot that I've spun, and the first time I've dyed roving, and the first time I've spun to a certain weight for a pattern. It's turned even better than I expected! I just had to share with you all :D

Here it is:

stormy_night_yarn.jpg

There are more pics and info on my blog

Man, just share in my joy, I've fallen pretty hard for this yarn!

Hi Natalie that is fantastic! congratulations i love the colour. What are you going to make with it? I tend to spin and let the fiber tell me what it wants to be later.It doesn't have to be anything straight away but some people spin for specific projects. Are you going to ply it or use it as singles? I am so proud of your progress i could hug you!:hug :hug :hug:devil:tup:artist:sheepxmas

Choice, thanks guys!

It's going to stay as singles (you can't really buy singles here, so it's a bit of a novelty), they are low twist, so it won't bias.

I'm making this spindle carrier. And at this point I'm about halfway through the spinning.

It's the first time I've spun to a particualr weight, so it's kinda neat to see that I'm pretty accurate. I have a feeling I won't be one of those people who spin only for projects in mind (I'm not someone buys buys that way, even with the best of intentions) so I'm kind of enjoying the process

Archived