Hi form Tennessee

ellcrys11

Thanks for the welcome.

Wendyrn and Kymberlina--I live on the East side of Knoxville near the Forks of the River industrial park. It would nice to have someone near in case I yell for help.

I work over there ellcrys. I'm on the west side. AC Moore is 2 minutes away:clap

So what day do yall want to help me put the fringe on that shawl?:hook

Thanks for the welcome.

Wendyrn and Kymberlina--I live on the East side of Knoxville near the Forks of the River industrial park. It would nice to have someone near in case I yell for help.

I've recently moved from East Knoxville to the Claxton/Powell area off Clinton Hwy.

We are moving to Roan Mountain, TN in August (or sooner if we can swing it!). We have been going to that area for 4 times a year for 15 years. Finally gonna move. We are going up there for a week right after Christmas. Can't wait!

michele

I'm over there in that area all the time. I love the used book store they have over there :manyheart Since i'm a bookworm and all. I go over to Morristown all the time to the new Hobby Lobby that opened up over there. I think I should get a job there!! :manyheart:hook:eek ......Maybe they give employee discounts!! *LOL*......$$$$ more yarn!!!

Krystal

woohoo more girls for the fringe party!!:yay

(I lived in white pine for 10 years :devil )

Hi Tennessee person! You are going to love it here. You will meet lots of people who can give you lots of encouragement and advice, and help you find some great projects to work on.

Welcome to Crochetville! :hook

Archived