Worst Crochet Project?

Interesting!  I will admit I have made and use some of these things...example a TP cover in the guest bath that 'goes with' a (not crocheted) picture hung above the commode. (pic and TP cover is a basket with apples in it)  And I've made fingerless hand warmers for myself, I live in a place that is chillier in the winter than I was used to most of my life, but it isn't exactly Antarctica, and they do help on some days.

That umbrella was exquisite!  And the play food was fun.

• Like 1

It was a weird list.  Most of the stuff is preference.  Not sure why people are offended by play food.  It has always been one of the favorite ami projects I make for kids because it adds to kitchen items for play kitchens, especially in an era where people are concerned about where cheap plastics are coming from and the harm that can come to kids.

• Like 1

It was a tongue in cheek video based on something she saw on Reddit.  As I watched I thought why the worst??  lol  I couldn't figure out how a toaster cover was so dangerous, either.  Everybody is unique in their likes and dislikes; taste/distaste..

"Today we are doing something a little different. We are going to rank the WORST Crochet Projects Throughout all of human history. (Queue the DRAMATIC MUSIC). Lol, not really, but we are going to be looking at some very interesting crochet projects! I DID NOT come up with these ideas, but stumbled upon them one day while scrolling on Reddit: ..."

She lists urls to the patterns for anybody who wants to make items in the video in the More section.  Years ago I had an umbrella on my list to make.  I saw a photo where smaller scale were made for 18 inch dolls and another where they were used as high ceiling decorations.