Diamond Paintings

Lacycrochet

I know some of you are familiar with Diamond painting aka diamond cross stitch.  I wanted to introduce those who are not familiar with this very relaxing and beautiful art.  These are a few that I have done.  Sorry if they are big, tried to resize smaller.Diamondpaintingrosesresized.thumb.jpg.5615972bda619f86758db11ba61144f2.jpgDiamondpaintinghouseresized.thumb.jpg.aed7903fb767f85a061e5cc614cb39bd.jpgDiamondpaintingchurchresized.thumb.jpg.e85606b6943b3ba24c99a8af4d4172c5.jpg

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Lacycrochet said:

I know some of you are familiar with Diamond painting aka diamond cross stitch.  I wanted to introduce those who are not familiar with this very relaxing and beautiful art.  These are a few that I have done.  Sorry if they are big, tried to resize smaller.Diamondpaintingrosesresized.thumb.jpg.5615972bda619f86758db11ba61144f2.jpgDiamondpaintinghouseresized.thumb.jpg.aed7903fb767f85a061e5cc614cb39bd.jpgDiamondpaintingchurchresized.thumb.jpg.e85606b6943b3ba24c99a8af4d4172c5.jpg

I have seen diamond paintings in person and photos dont begin to do them justice.  They are so beautiful.   Its something I would really enjoy doing but my problem would be the same as it was with my many completed needlepoint and crewel pictures--- I had to send them to the thrift store.  Its the same reason I dont pursue painting.  

4 minutes ago, bgs said:

I have seen diamond paintings in person and photos dont begin to do them justice.  They are so beautiful.   Its something I would really enjoy doing but my problem would be the same as it was with my many completed needlepoint and crewel pictures--- I had to send them to the thrift store.  Its the same reason I dont pursue painting.  

You are right, the photos don't do them justice.  I have the same problem, many cross stitches, petit points and needlepoint are in a bin waiting to be framed.  I enjoy doing these more so then the others because it is so relaxing.  I listen to an audio book or music and just pick away.  I am surprised at how many people haven't heard of this art.

I have one of these my neighbor made for me one year.  It sits out in the room where my table is.  You may see it when I post my table pictures.

I am trying to cut down on my crafts, no space.

Having a nice day, it has warmed up some and the sun came out this afternoon.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tampa Doll said:

I have one of these my neighbor made for me one year.  It sits out in the room where my table is.  You may see it when I post my table pictures.

I am trying to cut down on my crafts, no space.

Having a nice day, it has warmed up some and the sun came out this afternoon.

I am so glad you are having a warm sunny day.  Some parts of Nova Scotia are in a state of emergency.  5 Feet of snow and high winds.  Again I say, 2 more months till spring. lol❤️

• Haha 1