December 2023 Christmas Tables Better Picture

Tampa Doll

Merry Christmas to one and all.  Here is a picture of my Christmas Tables.  The main one and two that are holding what would not fit.

There are lights on all the tables and the Christmas tree on the window.  They all come on at 2:30 PM and go off at 8:30 PM.  This is everyday.  Lucky for me they all have timers on the lights.  You can spot a small bit of my new tree.

Enjoy.

tree skirt and babie dolls.jpg

small table.jpg

No lights table01.jpg

Edited by Tampa Doll
New Picture of Table.
  • Like 3

So nice to see your 2023 table! 

I think your camera is fine - look at the photos not pointed directly at the sunny window.  That's what cameras 'do', which is why if you are taking a photo of a person outside, you want the sun shining on them (at least indirectly so they don't have to squint) , not behind them, otherwise they will be in shadow like your table.

Try re-taking the first pic view when the sun is higher overhead or not on that side of the house and see what happens.

• Like 1

I have retaken the photo and have a better one.  DH needs to download it for me.  The big problem in part is the flash works and does not work. It will let you download or not.  It has a mind of its own.  

Thank you for the info.

• Tampa Doll changed the title to December 2023 Christmas Tables Better Picture
On 12/9/2023 at 1:34 PM, NCcountrygal said:

Cheerful and festive. Lots of labor went into making all those decorations. Merry Christmas. 

My thoughts exactly!!!

• Like 1