Hand Sanitizer Cozie Bag

Jayashiangel

I started a new job that requires a little extra keeping your hands clean... I have been using a new hand sanitizer. However, keeping track of it moving around in the vehicle was driving me crazy... So, you know, me had to whip out my crochet hook and come up with a plan...& it was perfectly...

20230925_061330.jpg

• Like 5

Looks great! You come up with the best ideas. I should make one for my GD to keep in the school bus she drives. Thanks for the idea!

On 9/26/2023 at 3:51 PM, ReniC said:

Looks great! You come up with the best ideas. I should make one for my GD to keep in the school bus she drives. Thanks for the idea!

Thanks everyone yes very helpful even if u make one for your own personal car as long as you have an old school gear shift not the new fancy turn dials.. 

Reni- Yep exactly great in the bus... It's a lot easier for me to find without having to dig in the console to find it and use more frequently.... And a  reminder winter and cold season is coming. .. Time to be extra clean...

Edited by Jayashiangel

• 1 month later...

Hand Sanitizer Pattern

These are something to do projects using up scrap yarn.... Simple projects to work on away from home when out & about to fill the waiting time...these are the little under 2oz bottles.. That's in my picture they look really big..... Cause I zoomed in for better detail....

I will be gift giving these as I come across random people.....

20231101_192321.jpg

20231101_191131.jpg

20231101_190936.jpg

Edited by Jayashiangel