What do you think? For a guy?

Mom w/a Motif

th_681b04f9.jpg

Here is a scarf I made up, for our boys. I wanted stripes, so I could 'tie' (ha ha.. get it.. tie.. scarf... :blush okay that was bad..) our middle sons' coat and hat together. (His hat is orange, and his coat is a khaki green.) It kind of looks knitted to me, like garter stitch. What do you think for an adult guy, though? I'm trying to make the 'perfect' scarf for my brother. (He lives in L.A., so it has to be cool...) :)

The picture should be clickable for a close-up. I forgot to mention this pattern was accepted in the 2007 Crochet-A-Day Calendar!:yay

And, I forgot to mention as well... I put the pattern up at my pattern blog if anyone is interested in making their own version... Lunatic Fringe Scarf

Tina

Thank you Faith! I did make another one for our oldest that I haven't taken a picture of, and I did make it skinnier. That one was black, grey, lt. grey. I'll try to get a picture of it up soon.

[/url]th_a7fe7228.jpg

Tina

I really like the stripes and I think the grey color scheme is very masculine. :) I don't know if I would make it much skinnier, though. I wouldn't want it to look one of those "super skinny" girl scarves that are so popular right now!

Just my :2c (and keep up the good work!)...

I think for when he comes 'home' to Michigan to visit (at Christmas time, which is cold....) I don't know. He said he would like one. :shrug

One question...what does a guy living in LA need a scarf for?? :think I live in the northeast where scarves are definately needed but wondering about LA!

Archived