Sutton Foster in a crochet infomercial

"Sutton Foster Loves Crocheting"

I recently saw her on the PBS broadcast of 'Anything Goes' and thought it was wonderful (I am a big fan of musicals).  Anyone who can belt out 'Blow Gabriel Blow' (almost) like Ethel Merman can't be all bad!  I just thought it was ... interesting ... that the CNN article was really an Amazon advertisement For Lion Brand and other crochet supplies!  (ETA, the underlined 'headline' above was on the main page that you had to click, like any other article; a sneaky bait and switch!)

Edited by Granny Square

Interesting but a surprise to see the ad as part of the article. Sutton Foster sure has an energy when she sings. Thanks for sharing.

On 5/24/2022 at 6:57 PM, Granny Square said:

"Sutton Foster Loves Crocheting"

I recently saw her on the PBS broadcast of 'Anything Goes' and thought it was wonderful (I am a big fan of musicals).  Anyone who can belt out 'Blow Gabriel Blow' (almost) like Ethel Merman can't be all bad!  I just thought it was ... interesting ... that the CNN article was really an Amazon advertisement For Lion Brand and other crochet supplies!

Thanks for sharing.  I like the yarn tote advertised but don't really need.  bwg