Poncho pattern

Barbara Bleim

Question

8 answers to this question

It is against copyright laws and therefore against forum guidelines for members to "share" patterns.  A member could give or sell you their original paper copy but not a digital download.  Your best bet is going to be to purchase it from the above source if its the pattern you are looking for.  

That is petty much identical to the 'coming home poncho', which I made a few of (for me, and Christmas gifts) when they were a 'thing'.  Lion Brand has a free pattern; it's sort of like a 2-sided granny square with an opening for your head.  Bgs, -- your link shows the pattern but no way to order it, you'd  think they'd remove it.

Coming home poncho pattern from Lion Brand (free)  This collar looks a little different than the way mine ended up, mine was more v-shaped like the rest of the ponch (unless I tweaked something and don't recall, entirely possible), but it's the same pattern photo.  

4 hours ago, Granny Square said:

That is petty much identical to the 'coming home poncho', which I made a few of (for me, and Christmas gifts) when they were a 'thing'.  Lion Brand has a free pattern; it's sort of like a 2-sided granny square with an opening for your head.  Bgs, -- your link shows the pattern but no way to order it, you'd  think they'd remove it.

Coming home poncho pattern from Lion Brand (free)  This collar looks a little different than the way mine ended up, mine was more v-shaped like the rest of the ponch (unless I tweaked something and don't recall, entirely possible), but it's the same pattern photo.  

Thats odd when I go there it says $4.99 and there is a place down farther that wants your email to send you 10% off your purchase but I didnt go any farther.

I saw the $4.99, and a cart symbol at the top left, and an 'add to my wish list'...but no 'add to cart' sort of button, which I would have expected to give me a sign in prompt.  Clicking the cart just resulted in the word 'empty', no choice to add the pattern to it.  Poking at it again now, 'Add to wish list' does prompt you to sign in, that seems to be an odd prerequisite, was not intuitive to me and I didn't try that earlier.   I don't have an account & (obviously) not signed in, so it looked to me like something was off earlier.  (and from the OP's post, it wasn't obvious to her either, --I wonder how much business they are losing this way?)

edited to add screen shot of what I saw, below this was advertisements for other things.

Boho poncho willow yarns.jpg

Edited by Granny Square