Noahs Ark

MsSaya

Question

5 answers to this question

I don't recognize it, and there may never have been a free pattern on line.  It's very simple shapes - it wouldn't be hard to re-graph this yourself from the photo.  I just blew it up, it looks like it's done in DC, you could get some graph paper (there's printable graph paper on line) and colored pencils and re-graph it yourself.  If you want to keep it in DC, you'd want to use 2 square grids (vertical) for 1 DC stitch, or cut each square grid in half vertically (this might be easier, an keep it a manageable size).  The pic is fuzzy, but it looks like the border is in SC and was made around the completed DC blanket.

Thanks Granny Square. I may try that if I dont find it. It supposedly came from a site called Afghans4u.com but that is dead now. I dont care if it is a pay for pattern, just like this version  better than the others available.

Sadly people do drop their blogs and or stores on the Internet.  An 18 inch doll designer I absolutely loved for her fun but simple to make doll designs dropped off the Internet before I got to buy the last of the doll dress patterns I was trying to collect from her shop.  For a variety of reasons people stop and they often have no interest in keeping contact with the world that was their customer base.As frustrating as it can be when we want their patterns, when they walk away we can't force them back into the business.

Archived