Summer Apron Style Halter Tops

Jayashiangel

I couldn't wait to finished these Apron Style Halter Tops up and share them..

However  in the process of making these up I got sick and couldn't go shopping for the ribbon must less finish crocheting them up....

These are quick & perfect for using up scrap yarn....

Blue/yellow/white one is a size 3-4 years  

Measurements:   Top to Waist=7.5 inches     Wide=10 inches     Total Length 16 inches

Mint Green and Black is a size 5-6 years

Top to Waist=10 inches         Wide=10.5 inches            Total Length 18 inches

post-35509-0-19584700-1491524805_thumb.jpg

post-35509-0-96424200-1491524813_thumb.jpg

Oh, I love these!

When I was a child, I adored wearing playsuits. They were shorts with a halter top, and made of fabric, but I don't think there were patterns for crocheted ones at that time. I would have loved skirt ones also.

One day my mother told me there'd be no more playsuits because they didn't go any higher in size, and I was absolutely striken. I begged her to find me some somewhere! She insisted I was too old for playsuits and needed to get used to the idea. I think this traumatized me for life.

My mother knit and crocheted then, so had she thought of it, she could have made me halter tops with skirts, and I would have been soooo happy.

Maybe I should make myself some now. How strange would that look on a woman in her 60's? :lol

Oh, I love these!

When I was a child, I adored wearing playsuits. They were shorts with a halter top, and made of fabric, but I don't think there were patterns for crocheted ones at that time. I would have loved skirt ones also.

One day my mother told me there'd be no more playsuits because they didn't go any higher in size, and I was absolutely striken. I begged her to find me some somewhere! She insisted I was too old for playsuits and needed to get used to the idea. I think this traumatized me for life.

My mother knit and crocheted then, so had she thought of it, she could have made me halter tops with skirts, and I would have been soooo happy.

Maybe I should make myself some now. How strange would that look on a woman in her 60's? :lol

Yes, that would look strange! LOL

That would be fun for kids but not for adults.

Krys

Archived