Hello to all, I'm new to the forum and not ashamed to ask for help

AmyXandra

Question

I just started working on Herrschners Ripples and Waves Afghan pattern. When I peeked ahead at the instructions for the squares, my heart sank. Has anyone made this afghan? I'm hoping to find a pattern chart/diagram. The instructions seem convoluted and unclear. Thanks in advance!

7 answers to this question

Welcome to Crochetville!

Did you read the reviews?  They are all saying that there are errors in the pattern instructions and that the instructions are convoluted.   Your best bet is to contact Herrschners and ask if they have a corrected pattern, the corrections or at least if they can help you.  Their phone number is at the top of the page.  Their contact us link is at the very bottom of the page.  Good luck!

Welcome from me too!

I agree that contacting Herrschners is a good idea. They may be able to send you additional information on the pattern. That would be the only way to get a diagram. I have the impression all their patterns are written but I don't really know.

You can post here in the Help section and post a line or two of the pattern to get help interpreting the wording. But again if there are errors our help will be limited.

Archived