can anyone tell me where i can purchase

hi everyone not sure if this is the right board for this but im hoping all you wonderful crocheters and designers might be able to tell me where i could purchase manniquins or anything i could use to display my designs on to sell,take pics etc I have asked at a few dept stores[we dont have many around here ] if they had any damaged ones they would like to sell but none did.i even asked about the little plastic things they display shirts on they would be perfect but they didnt have any they could part with and wouldnt even tell me where i could purchase them the must have thought i was nuts :blush

so i hope some one here can help :manyheart thanks in advance

:hookDee

Hello there... My boyfriend got his dressmakers form and head from an estate sale. I have seen the heads (in varying forms) at Sally's Beauty supply stores. www.newarkdress.com has a dressmaker's form for 195.00. Joann's also has several different forms on their website for varying costs.

Good luck in your search

Elizabeth

There's a store in Manhattan, that will have what you need it's called : All For One. I'm not sure if they have a web address, but you can definitly try a google search. If not, there's always directory assistance. They are located on 35th street between 7th and 8th avenue. Right in the heart of NYC Fashion District. Call em up, and request a catalog.

HTH

Necia

I have been looking also. The prices are outrageous! But I did find one place that has styrofoam heads that I thought might possibly work. At least with their prices you are not out much. It is called storefixtures-online.com, check it out and see what they have that can help you.

I bought mine on eBay for something like $10 plus shipping. The shipping wasn't bad either, she came wrapped like a mummy, but was fine. It's the kind you can hang from a door. Do a search on eBay and lots will pop up!

hi everyone not sure if this is the right board for this but im hoping all you wonderful crocheters and designers might be able to tell me where i could purchase manniquins or anything i could use to display my designs on to sell,take pics etc I have asked at a few dept stores[we dont have many around here ] if they had any damaged ones they would like to sell but none did.i even asked about the little plastic things they display shirts on they would be perfect but they didnt have any they could part with and wouldnt even tell me where i could purchase them the must have thought i was nuts :blush

so i hope some one here can help :manyheart thanks in advance

:hookDee

I'm not sure where you can find such a thing but I do have to say... that is the longest sentance I ever read in my life. I think I'll call the Guiness Book of World Records. :devil:lol

Archived