I finished another sewing thread doily yesterday

I do quite enjoy to crochet with Gütermann sewing thread and a TULIP hook number 25 (0,35 mm). Here is my latest doily with 34 rounds which I have finished yesterday. It measures 23,8 cm (approx, 9,3 inch) in diameter. As I have already made this pattern with DMS Cebelia thread size 20 I can show you a picture of both doilies.

post-71583-0-38301900-1431251705_thumb.jpgpost-71583-0-58102200-1431251737_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I do quite enjoy to crochet with Gütermann sewing thread and a TULIP hook number 25 (0,35 mm). Here is my latest doily with 34 rounds which I have finished yesterday. It measures 23,8 cm (approx, 9,3 inch) in diameter. As I have already made this pattern with DMS Cebelia thread size 20 I can show you a picture of both doilies.

attachicon.gif099a.JPGattachicon.gif099b.JPG

I'm loving those pineapples.  Your work is splendid!

WOW   :eek  It's beautiful! I however would have lost what's left of my mind! lol

As for me I would loose or mess-up my vision if I would try to do that! :(.

Sometimes I need to use thin crochet thread for a small part /parts for my Amigurumi. And each time I need to do that, I don't like doing that. The stitches are way to small, so are those tiny, tiny.. hooks LOL

Krys

Archived