City Girl Cap! (Closed) Thank you, testers!

I just wrote up a pattern inspired by Urban Outfitter's Marled Cabbie Cap, and need a few testers! My hat looks a lot like this one, but I'll post pics tomorrow. I used Sugar n Cream 1lb Cone yarn (14 sts, 9 rows hdc = 4" using J hook). I welcome the use of other yarns. . . dying to see how it looks, especially in solids/various vareigateds.

********currently only available as a "one size fits most." Following testing, I'll write up the pattern for different sizes if needed. Then, I'll test it again!:hook *********

Pattern is currently available as a word or pdf file; if you need something else, let me know!

Great, ladies! I've sent you all the file. Please let me know if there are any issues with anything, as I wrote it up late last night and it's more than possible! Also, if you have a camera and can post a photo of the finished product here, that would be terrific :manyheart

• 2 weeks later...

Looks great, Melissa!! I'm so glad it worked for you. I'll be sending out a final version of the pattern tonight. . . I've made a few corrections to the brim, which is coming out floppy for some people, and rewrote it to work with 1 skein of Wool-ease, which I really like. It provides a great texture!

btw. . . your tote is coming along smashingly :hook

• 4 weeks later...

Archived