Slippers for the nursing home

Jimmie Lu

Any color sizes or patterns. I have been using nutral colors and the granny square pattern but you can use what ever. I am not sure if this is an ongoing problem in other homes or not. I recomend valling and asking the Activities director. She/he will know or put you in touch with the right person. You can email me at fivefold@epix.net and I will send you my mailing info. And if you want the pattern I am using just ask and I will put that in a private email as well. Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

ChezMichelle Hi! my name is julie v (angels776) hey you know yes they are very slippery but you can use (rug backing) that's like a past that you use for rugs and it's creamy when you put it on (with a brush) and it dries in a good consistensy so like that they won't slip. I used it alot and never had a problem with the slipper's that I made.check my blog there are some of the one's that i made there.

ChezMichelle Hi! my name is julie v (angels776) hey you know yes they are very slippery but you can use (rug backing) that's like a past that you use for rugs and it's creamy when you put it on (with a brush) and it dries in a good consistensy so like that they won't slip. I used it alot and never had a problem with the slipper's that I made.check my blog there are some of the one's that i made there.
I hope it can help anyone that has that in mind.:);)

Archived