2 Ruffle Scarves

ReniC

I made 2 Ruffle scarves last night for my GD. One in Red Heart Sashay- Shuffle and the other in Red Heart Sassy Ribbon- Snow Leopard. Both took about 3 hours total. She loves both and will use them this fall and winter when cooler here.

I did not care for the only crochet pattern I could find on the Red Heart site for the Sassy Ribbon as it became thinner as I went along and the stitches showed, so, I used my own pattern as follows:

Insert size I hook from front to back in 1st 4 holes, hold on hook,

pull up loop of 5th hole from front to back, pull 5th loop through all loops already on hook, repeat across. Tie loop on last few inches.

post-17452-0-80082100-1403024183_thumb.jpg

post-17452-0-58669800-1403024229_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Thank you Mary Jo. They're so fun and very quick to make too.

Too bad a spammer had to throw in their spoiler on this thread. Maybe someone can delete the #3 post. I se they posted all over the forum.

I just saw some Halloween color yarn in that type of yarn the frilly stuffy, that would really look cool in a scarf.

I reported that spammer, just waiting for them to delete the post.

Oh! I'll have to look for the Halloween colors for scarves. One would look cute around your Halloween table as a decorative scallop trim or just laying around on top. Thank you for the info and also reporting post #3. I just figured out myself how to report a reply.

I just saw some Halloween color yarn in that type of yarn the frilly stuffy, that would really look cool in a scarf.

I reported that spammer, just waiting for them to delete the post.

Archived