Found the Yarn - and free yarn

Hello, everyone -

I can't seem to get the Word paste option to work.  Help?

Although later than I planned, please find attached the requested photos of my nearly completed afghan, "Tropical."  The name is a nod to the color scheme only.  The theme is a striped sampler in two panels, incorporating eight stitches into six patterns.  Rather than a border, the piece will be edged in matching fringe - once I receive that "finally found" light mint yarn.  Thanks again to everyone for your interest and help.

On another note, I have six full six-ounce skeins of Red Heart Baby Clouds yarn in Pale Pink that I cannot use.  One skein was opened and a project started, but it didn't work out as intended (plans, and guesses, and oops - oh, my!).  The project was pulled apart, and the full quantity of yarn is there.  It is from a smoke-free environment.  The yarn is free to whomever would like it, but I would ask for reimbursement for the postage once the yarn is received.

Happy New Year!

Emma

post-69787-0-62619500-1388948210_thumb.jpg

post-69787-0-37983600-1388948290_thumb.jpg

post-69787-0-24969100-1388948304_thumb.jpg

post-69787-0-59778400-1388948324_thumb.jpg

Pretty blanket!  And, welcome to the 'ville!

For getting rid of the pink yarn, there's another area that you should post to get more attention to this. 

Go to the main page of the forum, scroll almost all the way down to the bottom, you will see a section called 'recycling center' and under that 'destashing'.  Hopefully someone is looking for that very thing!

• 2 weeks later...

That is a beautiful blanket and beautiful yarn. I am a newbie here hi my name is Chris and I am expecting my first grandchild. Without going into too much detail I want to tell you a little bit about me, I am disabled and waiting all my decision from the court about my SSD. I literally have no money. I can't afford to do anything for my daughter or my granddaughter when she's born so I thought I would give them something for my heart and crochet a blanket and some goodies for the baby unfortunately I don't have any yarn. I was hoping to find someone on here willing to donate some yarn for my gifts for my grandbaby. if this is something you would like to do please let me know thank you

Archived