does anyone have diagnoal chart pattern

DolceRubie

Question

8 answers to this question

its a box stitch.. its made of double crochet stitches and the pattern tends to go in a almost dog zag look but its diagnaol flow..where you chain six then make a double crochet into the fifth chain.. then make another double crochet into the sixth chain..then chain six and and repeat the last stitch gets slip stitch into the previous row..then you flip to the other side ,,and repeat.. my problem is I tend to misplace the hook the wrong spot.. yet I use stitch markers. chart patterns are easier to follow then these youtube videos .. least I can take the pattern on the go without having to rewind or fast fwd that's if the feature is not disabled.. sometimes some folks go to fast or the angle shown of the crocheter is not close or it may look awkward..pardons for being slightly picky.. however I appreciate everyones input,,

Are you referring to the Slanted Shell Stitch (also called Crazy Stitch, Crazy Shell Stitch and so on)? It also looks like a zig-zag type stitch.

Crochetgeek.com has a chart and also has a video for it on

. Hope this helps.

its the diagonal stitch.. pardon my typos.. sometimes im using my tablet and my stylus tends to bring typos...

for some reason are messing up with flipping the stitches.. i have been watching few videos but the person uses dark yarn which makes it difficult for me to see how many double crochet stitches should be in the row. that way ill know what im doing is correct

Archived