Question

post-124-0-86854200-1372178821_thumb.jpgWhile trolling pinterest I came across this heart project. It looks like a table topper or doily to me. I've looked through my books and I am slowly going through ravelry and craftsy. Has anyone seen this design before?

If it helps here is the pin:

http://pinterest.com/pin/401735229230946652/

7 answers to this question

I've never seen it but it sure is pretty!  Hope someone can help find the pattern!

• Like 1

Oh that is so pretty and no I have not see it before.

If you can get someone to translate, here is the site she first posted it.  Maybe  it will help to find out where she got the pattern.

Edited by Tampa Doll
  • Like 1

Thanks ladies! My Daughter and I found the heart pattern and we figured out how to work the rest. I can use the link from Tampa Doll and what I have in my head to come up with something now.   Thanks!!

I have google chrome and if you hover over the comment part and right click then click on translate to english.  When it translates its not to hard to dicifer from there.  She explained the whole pattern in the comments.  Hope this helps.

• Like 1

Thanks LaVonneK. I never noticed that on chrome. It will come in handy in the future.