Spring is in the Heart -18" doll

darski

This is the 3rd of my four seasons wedding gowns.  it is fussy and a bit challenging but very pretty when done.

I'm sorry I can't get better pics.  A balcony is nice but it cuts out most of the sunlight. :(

post-4896-0-11288600-1366440100_thumb.jpgpost-4896-0-05108400-1366440101_thumb.jpgpost-4896-0-39686200-1366440102_thumb.jpg

post-4896-0-59057700-1366440103_thumb.jpgpost-4896-0-91980000-1366440104_thumb.jpg

The PDF is Here:

SpringWedding.pdf

Here are a couple of pics of the hat for better viewing.  they are not in the PDF though

post-4896-0-85040000-1366490319_thumb.jpgpost-4896-0-92892900-1366490320_thumb.jpg

All are so pretty.  How about a close up of the hat?  Ah,yes.  I downloaded and see the hat. Very unique.

I was thinking that a closer pic of the hat would be helpful but the thing has so many pics.  I will take a close up of the hat and put in the OP.

Thanks a lot for sharing this pattern... I have a little niece who is going to be delighted with with gown for her AG doll

Regards,

Maru

This is the 3rd of my four seasons wedding gowns.  it is fussy and a bit challenging but very pretty when done.

I'm sorry I can't get better pics.  A balcony is nice but it cuts out most of the sunlight. :(

attachicon.gifspwed001.jpgattachicon.gifspwed002.jpgattachicon.gifspwed008.jpg

attachicon.gifspwed009.jpgattachicon.gifspwed020.jpg

The PDF is Here:

attachicon.gifSpringWedding.pdf

Here are a couple of pics of the hat for better viewing.  they are not in the PDF though

attachicon.gifspwed023.jpgattachicon.gifspwed024.jpg

Thanks a lot for sharing this pattern... I have a little niece who is going to be delighted with with gown for her AG doll

Regards,

Maru

I hope your little one enjoys it.  This is the kind of dress I would have loved for my dolls when I was little...well actually, I still like this kind of doll dress :wlol

• 4 years later...
9 hours ago, Goofy Grandma said:

Thank you for the patterns.  I have two grand daughters who will love these dresses for their dolls.  I also do a lot of charity work for my church in a group called "Helping Hands".

Thank you and :welcome  aboard.  I hope you enjoy the 'Ville

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry if this is a duplicate message but when I try to get this pattern “spring is in the heart” all I get is the jibberish no pattern even tapping for the pdf. Same thing. Am I missing something or doing something wrong. This has happened before but not for a while.  Thank you for all your great patterns. Would love to start this one....LeeLee

24 minutes ago, Lee lee said:

Sorry if this is a duplicate message but when I try to get this pattern “spring is in the heart” all I get is the jibberish no pattern even tapping for the pdf. Same thing. Am I missing something or doing something wrong. This has happened before but not for a while.  Thank you for all your great patterns. Would love to start this one....LeeLee

I'm afraid I can't fix any forum problems.  I will add the PDF in this post in the hope that it will work for you.

SpringWedding.pdf

Thank you for your prompt response. We just now figured it out...We didn’t know the I book would translate the jibberish to the actual pattern.  Always a surprise what these I pads can do.. learning everyday...  thank you thank you again for your wonderful patterns. They are a joy to follow....LeeLee

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Evann said:

don't know who loves your doll patterns the most me or my granddaughter  I'll have to take a picture sometime.

thank you so much for your kind words.  It always does my heart good to hear that little ones like my patterns. :ghug

• 6 months later...
10 minutes ago, Nataliemccauley said:

These PDFs don't work for. 

Am I doing something wrong? 

New to this site and still trying to figure it out 

do you have Adobe reader? https://acrobat.adobe.com/us/en/acrobat/pdf-reader.html

are you familiar with the PDF (Portable Document Format) generally?

if you can PM me your email I can send you the MS Word.doc

• 9 months later...

Archived