Doilies

yarncat

Well, I sort of found the Baroque pattern...the picture is not there, but the text can certainly be copied and printed! I hope her site goes back up soon...

http://web.archive.org/web/20040412000024/denisecrochets.com/baroqueinspiration.html

Me,too!I don't like making patterns that don't have pictures:angry .

Well, I sort of found the Baroque pattern...the picture is not there, but the text can certainly be copied and printed! I hope her site goes back up soon...

http://web.archive.org/web/20040412000024/denisecrochets.com/baroqueinspiration.html

Me,too!I don't like making patterns that don't have pictures:angry .

Ditto that - so imagine how lucky I must feel that I visited her site and printed off nearly all of her doily patterns (pictures and all) before the site went down! :P

Now all I need to do is find the time to make some! Those printouts are going into deep protection seeing as how they may never be available again... :(

Your doilies are lovely! I especially love the Baroque one, the colors really make it pop! :cheer

Those are beautiful. I've never made any and I've been crocheting now for approximately 24 years. Once I complete the 2 WIP's I am currently on, I think I will finally try to make a doily.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi ,,Yarncat ya, I am over here trying to catch up reading here. I finallly got pretty much caught up at about.com. Came acoss your doilys here and oh my I just love the red-pink one you did. Its so victorian looking! I love it!!!!

its awesome!

The sunflower one you did that was yellow is different never saw one like that either. Your thread crochet projects is wonderful as your yarn crochet projects.

What are you working on now???

Archived