Crochet Business MasterMind Group Forming (Free): Register by 11/6/12 midnight CST

Amy

I am starting a trial run of a Crochet Business MasterMind group that will run from Saturday, November 10, through the end of the year. There is no charge for participation, but participation in this group is NOT for everyone.

You must be committed to spending time and effort on growing your business to the next level. You must be available for a weekly live voice chat from 9-10 AM central time on Saturday mornings (excluding holiday weekends). You must participate in group discussion threads.

We will talk and brainstorm with each other ways to make your businesses grow beyond expectations!

Space is limited to nine participants. I'm asking everyone to fill out an application and provide some basic information so I can put together the best mix of group members. Depending on response, some people may not make it into the group.

If that happens to you, you'll be offered the chance to participate in any MasterMind groups formed in 2013.

Please fill out this application. I'll let everyone know whether they've been accepted to the group by Thursday, November 8.

Please sign up by midnight CST on Tuesday, November 6, so I have time to evaluate all applications and select those who will make a good mix of participants for the group.

Please sign up by midnight CST on Tuesday, November 6, so I have time to evaluate all applications and select those who will make a good mix of participants for the group.

I already have more applications than spaces available. I won't begin the selection process until the morning of Wednesday, November 7. So even if you register late, you'll have just as good a chance as anybody else to be selected for the group.

Amy, I would love to participate, but sometimes have to work on weekends, so I am unfortunately not always available for the live chat on Saturday mornings. I hope the group is able to come up with some great ideas!

Hi, everyone! I just sent email out to all who applied for our first Business Mastermind.

Due to some unanticipated issues, we'll be getting started with our first phone call next Saturday, November 17.

I'll add all participants to our special meeting room tomorrow, and we can all start talking via posts.

I can't wait to talk with everyone throughout the next week.

Be thinking about what you'd like to ask the group's opinions on.

Archived