Lloopy Llama - testers found! (Closed)

Melissa

41991501_7607b5e46e_m.jpg

***Testers Have Been Found!*** :ty

(Original message)

I need 3 pattern testers who are willing to give detailed feedback on accuracy, ease of use, and understandability of my llama pattern (shown here). Wait. Understandability? Is that even a word? Anyway, I'd prefer people who will be able to send me pictures of their finished llamas.

Volunteer here and I'll email you the pattern in pdf format.

Thanks! :ty

ETA: Llama is about 12" high upon completion, uses a G-hook, and requires 3oz. brown and just under 2oz. beige Red Heart Super Saver. Also requires stuffing and a small amount of black yarn. Thanks again!

I'd love to try!! I don't have RH super saver in brown, but I do have it in off white, and I have plenty of (inherited) WW brown I could use. I love that llama! And I can definitely get you a picture and pattern feedback. You can email me off my profile.

It does require stuffing, and as you might have guessed from the picture, a small amount of black yarn for the face detail. I certainly don't mind substitute colors, I just wrote what would be required to make the sample in terms of yarn. :D

faithpa76, I'm sending you an email. :D

Oooh! Have you found all your testers?? If not, I'd love to give it a go!

What timeframe are you looking for? I should be able to get it done by the end of the week, but if you are looking for something in the next day or two, I can't make any promises :D

You can email me at Hollym at comcast dot net

Thanks!

Holly

Archived