Looking for tester for Santa Pin- Testers Found -Thank you!

craftyone

If you would like to test my Santa pin, please PM me with your email address and I'll send it to you. It's quick to make and should only take about 15 minutes to make. I just want to know if my instructions are clear. :) Testers found- Thank you!!

post-19583-135897770567_thumb.jpg

I'm finished! This is such an easy pattern and so cute too! I didn't have any problems following your directions. I did not have any white pom-poms on hand so I used just a cotton ball for the time being until I get to the store to get some. Thank you so much for letting me test for you!

Jolena

Here are my santas:

post-40359-135897770627_thumb.jpg

post-40359-135897770633_thumb.jpg

I'm finished! This is such an easy pattern and so cute too! I didn't have any problems following your directions. I did not have any white pom-poms on hand so I used just a cotton ball for the time being until I get to the store to get some. Thank you so much for letting me test for you!

Jolena

Here are my santas:

[ATTACH]57375[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]57376[/ATTACH]

Great job! Thank you so much for testing for me. I was worried about the beard directions being clear enough. I've made so many of these, but was never too sure about explaining the beard. I'm so glad that you found it easy to follow!:) Glad to know it works for right handed crocheters too. Your hat just goes the opposite direction from mine, if you compare the pictures.

Are you a lefty? So am I. Cute Santa pin.

Carol:hook

Great job! Thank you so much for testing for me. I was worried about the beard directions being clear enough. I've made so many of these, but was never too sure about explaining the beard. I'm so glad that you found it easy to follow!:) Glad to know it works for right handed crocheters too. Your hat just goes the opposite direction from mine, if you compare the pictures.

Here is mine. Sorry no eyes or nose or ball on hat. And my santa is blushing alot. I had no light pink. But come payday I am going to go get the stuff I need to make it right. It is a very easy pattern. Works up fast! I think my tension on the beard is a little tight. Now I know what I'm doing, I think the next will look alot better. I enjoyed testing:cheer

post-10186-135897770693_thumb.jpg

Thank you both for testing for me. You both did a great job . I'm so glad you were both able to understand the beard part. I wasn't sure about how to explain that part. I 'll have the pattern in my Ravelry shop sometime this week.

Susan I completed the crochet part of the santa pin .. I had noproblems and it was easy.

I will post photo as soon as i get some wiggly eyes and pompom and then a battery fr camera so most likely on the weekend dear...

I love the pattern..

hugs

Lillibet

no problem ; I'm glad everyone who tested for me understood the beard part. That was the part of this design that I was not too sure how to write up; even though I've made hundreds of them in the past few Christmas seasons.

Archived