My new pattern that combine my to new ones are up now

With my vision difficulties and the very bright background of your webpage, it is hard for me to read. Is there a photo? Thanks for sharing.

I have a trick that I use when the background interferes with the text, I highlight it as if I am going to copy and paste. I did this here and there is no pictures. It seems to be a pattern for petals or a flower of some sort. A picture of the finished product would be nice.

I have a trick that I use when the background interferes with the text, I highlight it as if I am going to copy and paste. I did this here and there is no pictures. It seems to be a pattern for petals or a flower of some sort. A picture of the finished product would be nice.

I agree. You want to know what we think of your pattern but you didn't post a picture.

With my vision difficulties and the very bright background of your webpage, it is hard for me to read. Is there a photo? Thanks for sharing.

I agree....very colorful webpage, but also hard to see with all the neon colors popping out from the black background.

Archived