Kid's Hats

cutified

I'm new and wanted to post something to get myself started. I uploaded pictures of the hats I've made this week. I like making hats for my kids and we have fun thinking of new ideas to create into hats. The Thomas is for my little nephew, although the picture didn't take well there is still something missing from it. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks every one have have great day!

http://s1115.photobucket.com/albums/k557/cutifiedcrochet/

What a great intro -- those are adorable! Your kids much look so cute all the time with these great hats! I especially LOVE the Thomas hat! I would love to have that pattern! Can you point me to where you got it or did you make it up as you went?

Thanks everyone! I use patterns sometimes and make up my own some too. but the Thomas was super simple done without planning. I did a basic dc ear hat starting in blue then red and one roll of black sc just for color, a pattern could be found to use for this any hat would do, even a beanie. The face is a grey dc circle with a round of black sc. The eyes are just white circles with little black circles, I embroidered the black but I would think a smaller needle sc circle would be more uniform and look better but didn't think about it till afterwards. I embroidered the nose and smile on to him by looking at a lunch box my son has. I hope that makes sense. :)

forgot I did add a square to the top of his head in black two rows of 4 dc and then 2 dc in each end of the the third row to kinda make it stick out a little and the side circles are just black circles outlined in yellow. sew it all together and there you go... Thomas

Archived