Have you seen......

kellyv

Ok crocheters, have you seen the new crochet fantasy mag yet? It is wonderful!! I love that magazine, and this new one has soooooo many things I want to make in it. But.... Interweave knits just put out an Interweave crochet magazine.:yay Has anyone seen it yet? I think it is wonderful:clap :c9 . I love the knit one and the crochet one is even better!!! My Barnes & Noble had it. I have never seen an interweave crochet before so I think its new. It is just full of great projects and articles. I hope they continue with it and that its not just a one time thing. So if you are looking for some good crochet mags these 2 are terrific! Just wanted to pass the good news along. :D

yes it is only once a year right now although when i e-mailed the company and asked about it, they said they are thinking of maybe going quarterly. i also get the crochet fantasy in the mail as well as several others(my mailman grumbles when it is time for the magazines to come) he tries to stretch them out i think so i only recieve 2 or 3 at atime. i subscribe to crochet fantasy, crochet world, hooked on crochet, annies crochet news letter, Crochet and am thinking cause i think there is one or 2 more i get. hubby is always:angry :angry cause the mail is always for me:devil :devil :devil :lol :lol the patterns some of these magazines have in them are cool, but others i am so-so on. but i suppose i can not love each one, on top of that i also bought the family circle crochet magazine that just came out as well as the interweave crochet. i am just addicted to patterns i guess:lol :lol :lol :lol

I never knew interweave put out a crochet magazine so I was very excited to find it. I love patterns as well. My hubby says if I live 3 lifetimes and crochet everyday all day I could never make all the patterns I have. I also bought the family circle one and love it. I figure if I see one pattern I love than the magazine is worth it.

I'm so glad to hear I'm not the only one. I have to have patterns, I may never make them, but I worry I might miss something absolutely gorgeous! :eek Where are you finding the family circle one? I might miss out on something@!!!!!!!! :blush

family circle I found at ac moore. Sometimes I find it at king kullen, a local grocery store believe it or not!! But try the book store or the craft store, they should have it. And I completely understand, I too am afraid I might miss something. Cant have that now can we??? LOL

I just got my copy in the mail yesterday. I was going to drop this magazine after my subscription runs out, but after seeing yesterday's magazine I may change my mind. I liked the patterns in this issue more than the other ones. It is about time they changed things. I like that they also added more patterns other than clothing as well.

I still can't find the interweave magazine anywhere around me. Other than online I have never seen any of these magazines. I did, however, finally bought the Family Circle Easy Crochet today. It was at our local Michael's and with my coupon I only paid 2.81 for it!

Wendyb532

Archived