Recent copy of Crochet World

Mel2nsluvsCrochet

I am an avid reader and personal tester of the Crochet World magazine but ALAS!! I LBS is not carrying it any more. Neither is the grocery store that my father works at. Does anyone subscribe to it? Since I don't have a working credit card:blush does any one have the little flier that is in theirs? If possible, I know this might sound silly, could you send it to me? I would greatly appreciate this.

I subscribe, although I'm highy :angry at them right now. When we moved, I missed one issue (it was I believe March/April time frame..featuring a paper doll afghan). I have emailed them about FIVE times about this ONE issue and have yet to receive it! At first they would respond and say "sorry, it's in the mail"...but the last one I got from them said because of their mistake they would extend my subscription. I want THAT issue! My daughter LOVES paper dolls and I wanted to make that dang afghan :angry

Donna

I subscribe, although I'm highy :angry at them right now. When we moved, I missed one issue (it was I believe March/April time frame..featuring a paper doll afghan). I have emailed them about FIVE times about this ONE issue and have yet to receive it! At first they would respond and say "sorry, it's in the mail"...but the last one I got from them said because of their mistake they would extend my subscription. I want THAT issue! My daughter LOVES paper dolls and I wanted to make that dang afghan :angry

Donna

I have that magazine....if you would like, I can send it to you but I will have to dive into my stash to located it :lol

If you go to their site sometimes you can request and issue that you missed in the mail and they will send it to you. I did that last year and they sent me an issue. It's worth a try.

crochetworld.com is the site

Archived