how can u tell *MYSTERY SOLVED*

If you have a subscription to crochet world?

I got the Oct issue in the mail. I never orderd it. so I assumed possibly a FGM got me a subscription. how do I know for sure it's a subscription and not a sample issue? even thou I didnt sign up for one. I went to the website and went to look and it keeps saying whoops not found. when i put in the ACC# on the label. then when I went to "sign up" for a subscription it said There was already one on file?

Just in case I did put a TY in the TY thread for the Wishlists. i'm just currious. thnks!

I think you might actually have to call customer service on that. I once received a whole subscription to Bloomberg's magazine (a business magazine) and I don't know if it was a gift subscription or what. I went into the website and it had me as a subscriber...never got a bill, but I didn't pursue it further...just gave the magazines to the local nursing home and threw out any "renewal" notices I received.

If this happens to me again, I will call customer service and find out how I got a subscription...

Mstery solved!! this morn when I go for coffee with my friends, and a little early birthday get together!! well after opening all my gifts. I got to the cards and one read "ENJOY THE CROCHET MAGAZINE! SUBCRIPTION! lol

so it was 2 of my friends who suprised me with that!!! LOL. one is a member here but dose not post often.. so the FGM thread post is good! LOL>>

SO sweet of them!!

:birthday Enjoy your day when it comes. Eat all of the :cake and :icecream you want. Enjoy your day. I am glad you solved the mystery of Crochet World magazine subscription. What a great birthday present. What great friends.

Archived