Fun & Funky Crochet: 30 Exciting Projects For A Stylish New Look

ZingyZoid

I just bought this book. I think reading the "Get ready to put the "wow" into your wardrobe with this hip collection of crocheted clothing and accessories!" part of the description won me over but when I got the book the only "Wow" I could think of was "Wow this kinda stinks."

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1564776190/qid=1125786293/sr=8-1/ref=pd_bbs_1/002-5594054-0452815?v=glance&s=books&n=507846

There isn't anyone here who couldn't come up with most of these patterns all on their own. And the rest you can find similar patterns for at CPC.com.

I'm sending the book back.

Silly me I had the 1-click option turned on and somehow accidentally bought a book from them. I can't remember if I opened the plastic wrapping around the book or not, but I did send it back without any problems. I'd say if you aren't satisfied with your purchase to send it back. Better luck next time!! :)

I have this book and like it! Maybe cause I'm a beginner, or maybe cause my daughter likes a lot of the stuff in there. I've made the choker and matching cuff bracelet for her, and she wants the blue skirt and a few other chokers from the book.:hook

Archived