Labeling hooks?

JPorter718

Please share your creative ways of labeling wooden hooks, for instance, Turn-of-the-Century hooks... how do you remember which hook is which size if you have more than a few??? :hook

I know there was a post about this before but I can't seem to find it!

Thanks!!

I have 6 of his hooks already but I WANT MORE!! :devil

TOTC Charms Here's how I labelled my TOTC hooks. I didn't want to mark the actual wood so I attached a piece of suede yarn to them with a letter bead that let me know what size hook it was. Images are clickable for larger/better viewing. HTH

TOTC Charms Here's how I labelled my TOTC hooks. I didn't want to mark the actual wood so I attached a piece of suede yarn to them with a letter bead that let me know what size hook it was. Images are clickable for larger/better viewing. HTH

wow just bought from maggie's crochet the wooden crochet hooks .. L,M,N,O,P AND i really didn't know how to label them ... Thanks that is a good ideam :hook

:clap .. why don't they label them in the first place .. :shrug

I bought some gold letters for scrapbooking and put them on. They stay on OK. It works for me but maybe not for others. There is a seller on ebay...silvermist I believe that puts the size in the handle of their wooden hooks. It's very cool!

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZsilver3mistQQssPageNameZSTRKQ3aMEFSQ3aMESOI

the ones I buy from Ozarktwist come with a sticker on them - but I take them off. They also come with a pouch that had the letter on it. I have managed to buy all different colors so I kind of remember, though. Once I get the full set I plan to make a case for them and they'll just go in order.

My hooks are the all the same wood - well, cocobolo and cherry for the big ones. I used to just have a letter sticker on the tube they came in, but those fell off after a bit and I knew them by then. I haven't reapplied the letters because I'm able to tell which hook is which now.

Archived