little box crocheted hats and scarves

neenas3

yep, i spent more money at barnes and noble. i got the little box of crocheted hats and scarves. yeah, i know, sounds simple and maybe boring, but i loved all their cute designs. i am already working on "springfield" but in my own choice of colors--red heart cotton twist blue for the hat and crystal palace ribbon in pink/purple for the trim and scarf. yep, christmas presents!!

and some for me too! def. worth it-not too expensive either. :cheer:manyheart

I picked this up a couple of weeks ago as well...inspiration for the scarf swap. I was really happy with what I found inside and can't wait to get my swap assignment so I can start deciding what I want to do and what yarn to use!

Laurie:hook

Thanks for the reviews! I've been eyeing this at amazon too and think I'm definitely going to get it.

I just got this as a b-day present this week :) so far I have been very pleased with it, there are a number of sets I plan to make- I love the format, and like the others said, it is not terribly expensive!!

I was a little apprehensive because I read a review somewhere on the net that said the designs were "uninspired" etc. but I am very happy and look forward to using some of the designs to make Christmas presents:D

Archived