Just Gotta Love It When...

You just have to love it when you're crocheting at work at breaktime and end up with people surrounding you asking questions, making comments, and asking how much you charge lol.

And you have to love it even more when someone asks "how long have you been crocheting", you answer "almost 30 years" and they reply "There's no way, you're not old enough for that!"

You just have to love it when you're crocheting at work at breaktime and end up with people surrounding you asking questions, making comments, and asking how much you charge lol.

And you have to love it even more when someone asks "how long have you been crocheting", you answer "almost 30 years" and they reply "There's no way, you're not old enough for that!"

Oh yeah! Great day for you! :hook

It is funny many people would just walk by but, bring out the crochet you have a lot of people ask questions and admire what your doing. I have had both women and men ask me questions. It is a good ice breaker for sure.

Sounds like a good way to spend a break.

What were you making?

I was working on a doily-ghan and doing my own design for it. People wanted to poke through my ziploc bag of yarn and other crocheted items that I had on the table too to see what I had in there (have about 10 crocheted ribbons in the bag). lol

I used to crochet at work during my breaks when I had more time, before changing my job position. People would tell me that I should sell some things, etc. That would just take the joy out of it for me, not to mention people don't understand what someone's time is worth. Also, I might sound sort of mean, but I always crocheted on break to relax and relieve stress and when people started asking me 20 questions it was kind of annoying. :blush

Archived