crochet tote addicts CAL

ducky73

Thanks Mona!!

Thanks Joanne! and LOVE your lip balms!

Sherry - thanks! And only bought interfacing at Joanns! No yarn! What is wrong with me??? Back home, finishing up some baking (healthy stuff for Baby K and me) and next up, back to working on the sewn bag on now working on.......

Hmmm, I guess this being sick is working out....getting a lot done at home! Even cleaned the bathroom a bit!

Mama K

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to apologize for lurking lately. My hours are getting cut this week (12 hours cut) and a couple weeks ago birds cut me 2 hours, which wouldn't be bad but the guy that got the extra hours is a lazy... With the fact I'm the only one working it really hurts. So now I need to find another part time job. I knew this was coming but still bothers me.

Just feeling low and in the dumps. Thanks for the hugs. I needed them.

Oh, go Patriots. I just can't bring myself to root for the Giants. Sorry Joanne.

:turtle:vheart

I have to apologize for lurking lately. My hours are getting cut this week (12 hours cut) and a couple weeks ago birds cut me 2 hours, which wouldn't be bad but the guy that got the extra hours is a lazy... With the fact I'm the only one working it really hurts. So now I need to find another part time job. I knew this was coming but still bothers me.

Oh, go Patriots. I just can't bring myself to root for the Giants. Sorry Joanne.

:hug

WHAT????? That is crazy! all the extra time you put in and extra stuff you do there should count for something. I would be a bit ***** about it.:rant

That really stinks!!!:hug:hug And totally understand that you can't root for the Giants!

:hug

WHAT????? That is crazy! all the extra time you put in and extra stuff you do there should count for something. I would be a bit ***** about it.:rant

So would I!! Doesn't seem fair!!!

Morning Everyone!!!

That just isn't right! I'd be really ticked off! :hug:hug:hug

Sorry Sue--

But---:clap The Giants Won!!!:clap

Congrats Joanne!

:hug:hug Mama is always here when you need her!

Love ya!

Mama K

Good morning and congrats to Joanne on the win!

Baby K and I watched the puppy bowl on animal planet! I let her stay up past her bedtime to watch. Anyone else watch it? Very cute......

I seem to be not as stuffed up this morning, I started Saline Spray like 10 times a day on Saturday, so either that is helping or I'm finally getting towards the end ..... please send up good thoughts that it is almost over! Baby K is better too......her young sinuses have bounced back quicker than her very old mama!

Well, have a good day all! Mama is sending you all hugs and kisses (from afar so I don't get ya sick!).

Mama K

Thanks ladies. :hug And Mama for letting me vent privately. :hug

Yea, the Giants won. I can only root for them when they play the Cowboys. :lol

My speech is today. Wish me luck.

Good luck today!

and vent anytime sweetie! We are here for each other!

Mama K

well I officially have a new manager at work, the last on was let go after she hired me. hope it wasnt from that decision. So my new mgr seems to be a really nice guy and is working on issues that I have been having with a coworker. this nurse is a hot mess, and I have actually had to start taking care of her pts besides mine and has made my job much harder. hopefully things will change soon. I am off to bed now, hope everyone has a great day

well I officially have a new manager at work, the last on was let go after she hired me. hope it wasnt from that decision. So my new mgr seems to be a really nice guy and is working on issues that I have been having with a coworker. this nurse is a hot mess, and I have actually had to start taking care of her pts besides mine and has made my job much harder. hopefully things will change soon. I am off to bed now, hope everyone has a great day

Here's hoping!!!

And STOP bragging about seeing Sue! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Oops, okay back to being an adult.....(shuttie Sue)

Mama K

Good morning and congrats to Joanne on the win!

Baby K and I watched the puppy bowl on animal planet! I let her stay up past her bedtime to watch. Anyone else watch it? Very cute......

I seem to be not as stuffed up this morning, I started Saline Spray like 10 times a day on Saturday, so either that is helping or I'm finally getting towards the end ..... please send up good thoughts that it is almost over! Baby K is better too......her young sinuses have bounced back quicker than her very old mama!

Well, have a good day all! Mama is sending you all hugs and kisses (from afar so I don't get ya sick!).

Mama K

Glad to hear that you and Baby K are feeling better. Good thoughts heading your way that it continues that way! I didn't know about the puppy bowl. It sounds cute! But I was in bed anyway, not feeling so hot. DH had the tv anyway! :lol

Good luck on the speech! :hug

Ok, so I want to stow away in your luggage! :lol

Speech went well. I volunteered to go first to get it over with. I had pictures of turtles and birds to make them look at that instead of me. :lol The best part (this was a speech about me)...when I told them I was a hooker, then paused. :rofl

I hope this all works out. Nothing like having to work with an idiot...

YEA!! 2 weeks!!! :cheer

Here's hoping!!!

And STOP bragging about seeing Sue! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Oops, okay back to being an adult.....(shuttie Sue)

Mama K

:hug You know how much I'd love to see you!! :hug

No comment on the "adult". :D

Ok, so I want to stow away in your luggage! :lol

You should!!!! We'd have a blast at Animal Kingdom!! :cheer

Speech went well. I volunteered to go first to get it over with. I had pictures of turtles and birds to make them look at that instead of me. :lol The best part (this was a speech about me)...when I told them I was a hooker, then paused. :rofl

I hope this all works out. Nothing like having to work with an idiot...

YEA!! 2 weeks!!! :cheer

:hug You know how much I'd love to see you!! :hug

No comment on the "adult". :D

You should!!!! We'd have a blast at Animal Kingdom!! :cheer

COuld you imagine all of us at animal kingdom? that would be awesome.

and sorry Kuddles I am just so excited I just have to brag :lol there may possibly be pics even. and I dont let many pictures be taken of me.

Sue you have no idea this chick is not only an idiot, but a dangerous Idiot at that.

Glad that the speech went well Sue--it must have been hysterical when you mentioned that you were a hooker!!!!! and then paused!!!! See- you were made to give speeches! Smart thinking to go first and be done with it!!!!

tonya- Hope the new mgr works out!!! And lucky gal getting to head to nice warm FL and see Sue!

Kuddles- I was happy to read that you and Baby K are on the mend!!! Woot!!!! Glad you enjoyed the puppy bowl as much as I enjoyed the Super Bowl!!!

Ann- I'm in Patriots country now for business- nice and warm today- I'll be busy working and leave Wednesday afternoon, back to work on Thursday. I wish this was a vacation!!

That would have been quite funny to see the reaction to that!!

Glad it went well for you. I hate to say but, I really don't mind getting in front of people as long as I know what I'm talking about :think:think :lol

That would have been quite funny to see the reaction to that!!

Glad it went well for you. I hate to say but, I really don't mind getting in front of people as long as I know what I'm talking about :think:think :lol

Yeah I was a speech comm major in college....you know way back when we had to chisel our speeches onto stone.....

Mama K

oh and by the way, GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!

Good Morning everyone hope you all have a most wonderful day.

hey Kuddles I am thinking on dragging my brood to Chicago next year maybe we could work out a meeting if i can pull it off and get there

Holy cow that would be awesome!!!

Keep me posted!

Mama K

I wish I had a camera for the reaction on their faces. It was great! I do talks all the time, but usually the people are looking at the turtles or birds when I talk instead of me. :lol

2 weeks and about 1 1/2 hours Tonya!! :cheer

Archived