My Beaded Mesh Shopping Bag Pattern Available

Katchkan

• 1 month later...

This shopping bag is designed to utilize the small plastic bags I seem to collect from various places I shop. They come in a wide range of colors and sizes and by using these bags I do my part in recycling and I also don't have to worry about lining the shopping bag. I just change the plastic bag when it is worn out or to a color to cordinate with what I am wearing.

Shoppingbag.jpg

Acorn.jpg

Close up of the acorn.

Just a note to let anyone who might be interested that the pattern for this Mesh Shopping bag is now available on my website. DH had the time to update my patterns the other day. Really should learn to do it my self, but he does such a great job for me and he feels needed. Don't tell him but he is.

Kathy, I went to your web page and I can't find either your bag or jaclim's doily, I don't know where to look, could you tell me excactly which link to look in, thanks :think

http://www.crochetnbeads.com/crochet_patterns.htm

Heres the link to the page they are all on.

They are in crochet patterns. center isle under the picture on the index page

The Diplomat is one of my favorites. So much so the purse is mine and has been from the time I finished it. Just couldn't bear the idea of parting with it.

I realized it was you who bought it. :U Put a smile on my face.

Glad to hear it! I'm planning to make it for myself (of course! Must be something about that pattern. . . too hard to part with!) over my winter break, when I've promised myself I won't take on any other projects!

LoL, how on earth did you guess it was me. . . the name couldn't have given it away :lol

• 3 years later...

Archived