K is for Kat

cajunwhacko

Well, I just spent fifteen minutes looking for my old T is for Tim post but I couldn't find it, and decided since Kat's a kid this counts. So HA! :D

I just finished this one, I used ChaCha in Las Vegas along with a strand of some lavender ww that I had laying around. I used a J hook if memory serves (which isn't often) and Kimberly's pattern, of course. I had a few mishaps due to problems counting (ran out of fingers ;)) so it came out rather wonky at first. There are pictures, but unfortunately they're classified. So anyway, here it is finished. I'll do the back in plain lavender, and then I'll sc around them to join, probably with the last of the ChaCha and the lavender.

th_letterk.jpg

T and K (halfway) down, J, D, E and A to go. :eek

Very neat :) I'm guessing it's a pillow?

I was looking at your blog and saw that you have little percentage things for all of your projects on the side, and am curious how you do that? I think it's a very neat idea :)

I also have to say LOL about the little frog/toad. My parents have toads in their yard that we find and have to try not to mow over, but I don't think we've ever had one get into the house, much less the toilet!

Very neat :) I'm guessing it's a pillow?

Yeah, it's going to be a pillow as soon as I get up the energy to make the back and put it all together lol. I'm doing them for all of bf's kids, if you look around you can find the T that I made for Tim. For the first time I'm almost wishing that he didn't have six kids... lol

I was looking at your blog and saw that you have little percentage things for all of your projects on the side, and am curious how you do that? I think it's a very neat idea :)

I think there's a sticky on the blog board that tells you how to do them. There's a java program to download, you can put it on photobucket. Then you just have to paste code and make a few adjustments for color, percentage done, etc. I know there are a couple of different ones, and some are larger with bigger font (aka easier to read!). Give me a holler if you need any more help with them.

Archived