Inside Crochet Magazine

Shibaguyz

Heya!

Me again…

While poking around here on Crochetville, I noticed folks may not know about Inside Crochet magazine from the UK. Yeah… the pattern instructions are written in UK terminology but that is easy enough to translate.

Yes… I have a few designs in recent issues (shameless self promotion LOL), but to the point, Inside Crochet really features a wide range of fashionable garments and accessories.

I know we crochet folk are always looking for more/new sources… and this is definitely one to look for. If you can't find it at your local bookstore or yarn shop, I know I get my copies electronically from Yudu.com. There has even been talk of being able to purchase the mag from the KAL Media website in a pdf format.

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up!

talk to you soon…

Shannon

I am currently looking for Issues 1-3 and 5-9 of Inside Crochet Mag. I would like the hard copies (instead of digital pdf format) and am willing to pay for them plus shipping.

If any of you have one, some or all of them, please contact here on Crochetville.

Thanks! Alaina

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
I am currently looking for Issues 1-3 and 5-9 of Inside Crochet Mag. I would like the hard copies (instead of digital pdf format) and am willing to pay for them plus shipping.

If any of you have one, some or all of them, please contact here on Crochetville.

Thanks! Alaina

I believe you can buy them through their website.

• 4 months later...

I, too, am going to have a few patterns in IC this year. I absolutely love how much creative control they give designers, which I believe produces a better magazine. Styles seem to be a bit more cutting edge - and I am proud to be among them! :)

Also, it seems that IC has a relationship with the newly minted Love of Crochet magazine. This is still unknown at this point...

Archived