Something wrong with Ravelry???

Ok so I've heard about Ravelry all over the place but never got around to joining and now I'm finding that all the patterns I want to look at seem to be off of that site so about a week ago I tried joining..

but for some reason it wont send me that join up email to either of my emails. ( I have 2, professional at yahoo and regular at hotmail)

I even tried contacting them with the issue and got nothing. Is there something going one with the site that I don't know about ??? am I doing it wrong??? anyone know???:think

wish I had an answer.. I use ravelry a lot and keep track of what I'm making..so when I lose the hook and go back to a WIP I know what hook I was using.

Hope you can get on!

What a great idea! I browse through Ravelry quite often to see what people have done with patterns, but I've never posted my stuff there. Wish I'd started using it as a place of record, as you have, a long time ago. It would have saved a lot of paper and frustration.

Ravelry is alot of fun, it just takes a while. When it first started it took a month or so to "get in". there's so much to look at on there, I spend too much time "looking for something" lol

Archived