Deep Pocket Scarf

freckles896

I made this as a birthday gift for my mom. She loves her pockets to keep things in when she's out and about, so I thought I'd add them to her scarf. I just took a simple scarf pattern and added 12 inches to each end for the pockets. 10 inches for the pocket itself and 2 extra inches to have a flap at the top of the pocket. Thanks for looking.

post-33107-135897596484_thumb.jpg

What stitch did you use? It almost looks like the diagonal box stitch I am using now on a scarf. And in almost the same color. LOL

Each row is just sc, dc, sc, dc. And I sc in the top of every dc, and dc in the top of each sc.

Each row is just sc, dc, sc, dc. And I sc in the top of every dc, and dc in the top of each sc.

Simple enough. It's so hard to see the stitches in the small pics on here. I like the kind of wave that kind of pattern makes. I have used that type of method only making it (sc 3 times, hdc 2 times, dc 3 times, hdc 2 times)across. hdc in the hdc's, dc in the sc's and sc in the dcs. :lol

:eek If you didn't know how to crochet or what all these abbreviations meant you would have no clue what I just said! :think:hook

Archived