Riley's Hello Kitty Hat, Hello Kitty Purse and Dolly

newfiegal

Reminder about guidelines: we can only allow discussion of officially licensed Hello Kitty patterns. There are very few of these patterns available (usually only in Japanese books and magazines) because licensing arrangements tend to be so expensive.

Even though some people choose to make unlicensed patterns available anyway, Crochetville cannot allow links to, discussion of, or hints at how to find any such unlicensed patterns via forum posts, private messages, or email to other members. This is to prevent any legal troubles related to contributory trademark/copyright infringement.

If these patterns are officially licensed, it's fine to let members know where they can be purchased. Just because a pattern is available for sale or download does not mean it is officially licensed. If you have questions about whether or not something is officially licensed, please contact me via PM prior to posting about it. I'll be happy to help you figure out whether the information can be posted here in accordance with our guidelines.

Reminder about guidelines: we can only allow discussion of officially licensed Hello Kitty patterns. There are very few of these patterns available (usually only in Japanese books and magazines) because licensing arrangements tend to be so expensive.

Even though some people choose to make unlicensed patterns available anyway, Crochetville cannot allow links to, discussion of, or hints at how to find any such unlicensed patterns via forum posts, private messages, or email to other members. This is to prevent any legal troubles related to contributory trademark/copyright infringement.

If these patterns are officially licensed, it's fine to let members know where they can be purchased. Just because a pattern is available for sale or download does not mean it is officially licensed. If you have questions about whether or not something is officially licensed, please contact me via PM prior to posting about it. I'll be happy to help you figure out whether the information can be posted here in accordance with our guidelines.

Amy, My pattern is not for sale, its just for personal use. Judy

Archived