My First Stitch Markers

AND THEIR NOT BREAD TIES

I was on ebay checking out some stuff I had listed, and I decided to just fool with looking into beads.. Well I ended up bidding on ALOT of beads.. came out with well over 8 thousand beads , Some Findings, wire, and other stuff I felt I'd need for 20 dollars!!

I was shocked how fast they all have come.. considering they are shipping out of china... I have bought stuff from over seas before and it took FOREVER!.

well So here are my first 4 Stitch markers I have made :clap

Im not crazy about these tiny clasps I got.. but they will do. and are good for thinner yarns.. althou They work ok on Cotten.

I still am waitin on 4 bags of beads, and 6 bags of Diffrent Clasps and 10 rolls of Jewlery wire... lol!!! Then I will be making SLUES Of them.

well What ya think!.. I know a few of you are gonna like one of the stitch markers as they are one of my FAVORITE and their Favorite animals!!!> they are the cutest lil beads I ever saw

post-31502-135897563987_thumb.jpg

post-31502-135897563991_thumb.jpg

post-31502-135897563994_thumb.jpg

post-31502-135897563997_thumb.jpg

Sweet!!! You could sell those on the "Bay".

I had to laugh...I've used bread ties too! LOL!

yea ive used bread ties for the past 13 yrs LOL!!!. I will stil use them like when i go out.. and take my Take along bag.. I would not want to loose my good markers... at least till I Get better at making them.

I did plan on Putting some up on my Etsy and Ebay pages.. just to make me more bead and yarn money

I noticed the little turtle beads lol...great job on the stitch markers - you can never have too many! The hello kitty is my fav.
yea I think they are the cutiest tiny turtles!!! lol..

Very pretty, Ann! I LOVE the Hello Kitty beads!!! SOOOO cute!!! :manyheart

((((ELLE!!)))) I have not seen you on in a while (unless i just been missing your posts lol)!! i was starting to worrie about you.. how you been?

Your stitch markers are really nice. I hope to be able to try making some later on possibly when the weather is so cold I can't get outside. I've never worked with beads before so wish me luck.

They are pretty simple and you can go so many ways with them. There are so many diffrent beads at the stores and online that the possibilites are endless. I love ebay. I'm a very Frequent lurker on there.. I Love to get loads of beads.. So far I've not spent much but got OODLES of beads. I try to bid on lots that are free shipping.. and Under 4 dollars. so I can streach my money as far as possible. I was able to get around 8,500+ beads.. about 100 findings, 2-300 clasps ect ALL for about 35 total.

now All I need is a new box to keep them in so i dont have to keep using the bags they came in.. and I want all the lil pliars and round findings so I can make markers for Knitters.

and i'm lookin for a lil bigger clips for crochet!

If you haven't yet.. go to my giveaway thread and put you rname in the draw!. I'll be sending out some stitch markers to someone around the 1st of sep. and each month after :D

Archived