Slouch Hat

sharonsews

Hi. I'm new at using computers ,but I've been crocheting for about 50 years. My mother taught me to crochet at age 12. Over the years I've made all types of things, including baby items, afghans , Christmas ornaments, winter accessories and this is just the beginning. . Needless to say, I have patterns of all types. My problem is that I'm looking for a pattern for a slouch hat. I made one about 30 years ago, and I can't find a patttern for it now. I would appreciate some help in locating one..

Thanks!:yay:yay:yay

Hi. I'm new at using computers ,but I've been crocheting for about 50 years. My mother taught me to crochet at age 12. Over the years I've made all types of things, including baby items, afghans , Christmas ornaments, winter accessories and this is just the beginning. . Needless to say, I have patterns of all types. My problem is that I'm looking for a pattern for a slouch hat. I made one about 30 years ago, and I can't find a patttern for it now. I would appreciate some help in locating one.. Thanks!:yay:yay:yay

Heather is right about posting in the "Seeking Patterns" section but in the meantime, here is one little gal's link that has some smashing hat patterns. Just click on her name:

APRILDRAVEN

*Link fixed. Look under labels on the left for several "Slouch" hat patterns.

Archived