Gave away crocheted washcloth.

I had to go to the doctor yesterday for a UTI, and they were able to give me the last appointment of the day. I left work, and got there with 5 minutes to spare. I grabbed my crochet Today magazine and went in. As I was filling out the paperwork, the lady behind the counter saw my magazine and told me that she had tried to learn to crochet a long time ago and that she was thinking of taking a class at JoAnn's to learn.

We got to talking and she said that she wanted to learn to make washcloths because they are so cute and useful. I happened to have one that I had made in my car, so I went outside for a minute, and brought it in for her. I made her day by giving her the washcloth.

It just takes little things to make someone happy. And maybe that would give her an incentive to crochet more.

:manyheart

That is so sweet. I bet she is studying the washcloth, trying to figure out how you made it :P. The curiosity of it, just might encourage her to learn and then she will become another Crochetville Villager. You planted the seed.....may it grow and bloom.

Archived